Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feathers and Glue




Got crackin' on a few new designs this weekend!

I bought some cheapo netting to play with birdcage veils before I fork over the money on real French veiling. It wasn't really worth it. ^_^ It's just so terribly stiff, is the thing. I'm going to run it through the wash a couple times to soften it up, I think. If anyone ever tells you there is no way to soften cheap tulle, it's a lie!! The only downfall is that it gets rather wrinkled, but if you're able to steam it afterward, you're golden.

<--- I did make this, which I love! I'm going to pump out a few more later, in various colors and not' all wedding themed. It's adorable on, but I didn't have time to set up the tripod, and more importantly pretty myself up (enough) for the camera!


Imp's been hard at work coming up with unusual new designs for wedding jewelry! Not every bride is comfortable with sparkles, you know!

More to come soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment