Monday, March 15, 2010

Finished Tattoo Design by Amber Moran

So, a while ago I posted a rough draft of a design I commissioned an incredible watercolor artist to throw together for me in eventual hopes of having it tattooed on my arm. You can read the original post here.

Amber finished up the piece today and sent a few small scale images to me!!! I LOVE IT. I'm soooo pleased. She was such a dream to work with. I can't wait to proudly hang and original piece of her work up in my home, let alone wear it on my skin! I still have to do a bit of convincing with my little Imp (he's funny about tattoos, even though he's got more visible ones than I do, the spaz! I should also mention he's about twice my size. hehe love you baby!)

Without further ado, I present to you the finished product of a VERY successful Alchemy transaction on Etsy. Please keep Amber in mind for any illustration needs you might have! She's truly a spectacular artist!!


No comments:

Post a Comment